Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We Have a Location!

Hey everybody, we now have a location for GASP! It will be held at a friend's house in Lake Helen.

I know we were aiming to have the party some time in July, but it's obviously been delayed due to us not having a location for it. Now that we have a location we can start moving forward again. Hopefully the party can take place in late September. Right now I'm thinking September 19th, but feel free to chime in and let me know if that date would be good for you.

While we do have a few events planned for the party already, I'm still open to ideas and suggestions. I'm also going to need help with the planning and execution of the event, so if you'd just like to volunteer to help, please let me know.

Feel free to leave a comment below, or contact me at: nswesquire@yahoo.com

6 comments:

quixoticparadox said...

i would really like to make some of the traditional japanese foods. it would be very nice if any one could post different stores,places where they think it might be something that would aid me in my quest.

thank you very much

ありがとう

Mairead said...

At least we'll have rice balls! YAY!
http://japanesefood.about.com/od/rice/r/riceball.htm

Mairead said...

Hey, I'm creating an awesome playlist of Japanese music vids to have playing in the background. If you have any songs or artists you'd like me to add, let me know!

Mairead said...

the 19th works for me!

Megan said...

Leeks would be good. I think I'll fix something with leeks in it. (If you've seen Fruits Basket you'll know why I'm inspired to fix leeks.)

The 19th works for me!

Lady0ftheSith said...

lol I've said repeatedly I'd love to have Tempura there, so I guess I'll have to figure out a recipe.